[PD] fluid~ compilation on OSX-another one

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jul 1 12:46:01 CEST 2005

Hallo,
David Plans Casal hat gesagt: // David Plans Casal wrote:

> 1- make sure you do 'mkdir pd-darwin' (missing dir there from cvs
> checkout...someone please add?)

Done.

> 2- g++ -c -O6 -mcpu=G4 -DPD  -I/usr/include/src -I/usr/local/lib
> -I../../grill/flext/source/ fluid/main.cpp -o pd-darwin/fluid.o
>
> 3- g++  -bundle -bundle_loader /usr/local/bin/pd -flat_namespace
> pd-darwin/fluid.o -lm -L/usr/local/lib -lfluidsynth
> /usr/local/lib/pd/flext/flext.a -framework veclib -o
> pd-darwin/fluid.pd_darwin

Maybe we can try to fix the build using the flext-build system. Inside
the "fluid" directory, it should in the end work with something like
"flext-build.sh pd gcc" or similar - I don't know, where flext
installs the flext-build.sh on OS-X.

Then in "build/gnumake-mac-gcc.inc" it is possible to specify
libraries and frameworks. Currently there just is:

LIBS += -framework Fluidsynth

but from reading your g++-line maybe it should be:

LIBS += -lfluidsynth -framework veclib

I'd love, if someone could try this, then I will update the file in
CVS.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41