[PD] fluid~ compilation on OSX-another one

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Fri Jul 1 12:53:23 CEST 2005

Hello Frank,

I got this message when I tried to compile fluid right after I typed make
-f makefile.pd_darwin

and I used the write paths for flext I guess, like after I compiled flext
the library was installed at usr/local/lib/pd/flext.

but i dont know if it i the right way to compile fluid. I got all the
files under
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/externals/footils/fluid/

do I need anything else? or is there any problem with flext?

Koray.