[PD] controlling pd with OSC

Marco Kuhn kuhn_marco at web.de
Sun Jul 3 11:44:49 CEST 2005

Hi List,

I had develop an 3d motion tracking application and
i will extend it with osc to get an 3d music controller.

i'm not familiar with dealing OSC messages .
i will use pd as an OSC server and my 3d_mtrack application
as an OSC client.

Could anyone give me an example to get an OSC Server in pd?
Does anyone have experience with an OSC-Client in C  and could give an
implementation example?

My program is written in C. It's an Client -/ Server App.I got the tracking
position with 2 webcams at each client which send the coordinate's
with UDP to the SERVER where i transform the coordinates to an 3d vector with
coordinate range from 0 to 1.I visualize it with opengl and it works in
realtime.

I have the pd externals with OSCx and the OSC-Kit.

I'm in hurry, because that's an student project and it should be ready the
next week.

Thanks in advance

Marco