[PD] amdf~

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 17:09:43 CEST 2005

Dear all,

enclosed is an external I am working on to find the
Average Magnitude Difference Function. It crashes PD
at the moment, and I don't know why. I'm sure there
must be a way to do this more efficiently - is my
understanding of vectors right? and is it possible to
compare two vectors in the signal block by
input[i] > input[i+p]
where *input is a pointer to a signal vector?

Best,
Ed

Dr Edward Kelly
Research Assistant in Sonic Arts