[PD] on a continuing pidip install

samuraiskillz at blueyonder.co.uk samuraiskillz at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 00:59:40 CEST 2005

Quitter!

I didnt say I had given up entirely with fc3. But I must say I am being
won over to debian more and more for audio, specially since I can now
apt-get freecycle (ot sorry). And in my defence I lay down the gauntlet,
now install 3dp! I can, doing something like this [apt-get install
pd-3dp-caedes]

seriously though, glad to hear you got it working.

dominic