[PD] 14bit midi. nrpn and ctlin

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Thu Jul 7 07:32:17 CEST 2005

Nick,

I've actually updated the abstractions but haven't bothered to upload
them (I think). I've attached them here, hope no one minds. The logic
hasn't changed at all, it's just a little more elegant (maybe).

Not sure about your problem, though... Are you having problems with
[nrpnin], or just getting *any* data from [ctlin] when using the nrpn
controllers?

Let me know if you have problems with the newer [nrpnin]. I've never
actually tested them on nrpn hardware. I still have no idea why I spent
the time working on them. :) But I've been told they work.

cheers,
David
Music wants to be free   http://sintheta.org