[PD] pd.sf.net

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jul 7 21:04:11 CEST 2005

The page is question is now here:

http://puredata.org/docs/developer

There are so many random bits of information strewn across so many
different sites.  Ideally, we would one place, puredata.org, were you
could get as much of that info as possible.  Personally, I think
pure-data.sf.net should just point to puredata.org and all that info
should be folded in.  IIRC, we agreed on this path on the pdweb list
way back when, but no one ever got around to doing the grunt work.

.hc