[PD] escaping \

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Jul 7 21:23:47 CEST 2005

> > as clearly stated in my mail, that's a quote from a message by
> > miller from 2002. see the full text here:
> > http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2002-10/008321.html
> > i would love to learn, too
>
> Well, I believe that there is no such design that can really obviate
> the need for a general escape mechanism.
well, maybe you have to think about that for another ten years ...
perhaps you find a design ... if not ... think about it for another 10
years ...

iirc it took more than 500 years after the fibonacci numbers has been
defined to find a direct (non-recursive way) to compute elements
... how long took it to prove fermat's last theorem?

maybe there is a superior design, that will be thought of in 30 or 300
years ... still, i'd prefer a non-optimal solution until then ...

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs