[PD] compiling pidip CVS

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Fri Jul 8 19:42:06 CEST 2005

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, B. Bogart wrote:
> blech,
>
> I'm trying to stay away from compiling all my packages as source, this
> got a little ugly in the old days...

You might take a look at the debian packages then
http://www.sindominio.net/~caedes/debian/readme

and before you say that they do not fit for you, you might offer Pablo to
help him to bring them up to date. This way your effort would not only
help yourself but hundreds of other users at the same time.

Guenter