hml_shelf (was: Re: [PD] iem filter interpolation)

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sat Jul 9 12:14:07 CEST 2005

> > maybe the usage of block~ with a blocksize-argument less than 64
> well, a blocksize of 4 was enough for my ears ...
using hml_shelf with a blocksize of blocksize of 8, the filter becomes
pretty unstable ...
i've attached an example patch showing this behaviour (you might have to
reload it a couple of times)
same parameters work fine with blocksizes of 4 and 16 ...

would be great, if you could have a look at it ...

thanks in advance ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs