[PD] library for adaptive systems/filters

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Mon Jul 11 14:28:12 CEST 2005

Hallo!

adaptive is a PD-external library for adaptive systems and filters.

We (Gerda Stroble + me) implemented various versions of the LMS (least
mean square) and NLMS algorithm and also added a lot of examples (see
PD-patches in example folder): system identification, interference
cancelation, adaptive equalization, decision-directed equalization, ...

A RLS (recursive least square) algorithm and more example patches (e.g.
echo cancelation, ...) will follow when I have to learn for the exam ... :)

For more documentation and tarballs look here:
http://grh.mur.at/software/adaptive.html

LG
Georg