[PD] simultaneous read and write in tables

matthew jones mj at isvr.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jul 11 15:12:00 CEST 2005

But reading from the same point you are writing to (after having written)
would be equivalent to just connecting it up straight with cables (ie. no
delay)...?
Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick here.  If tabwrite~ is 5 samples
BEHIND tabread~ then this would give you a delay of (TABLENGTH-4) samples, I
think.  But for a loopsampler you would not need to use a table to output
the CURRENT audio, only the repetitions, so there should be no issue with
reading the table WHEN it is being written to.  Then again if I have
misunderstood your problem, can you provide some more info on what you need
to do?
Cheers,

Matt

http://www.loopit.org