[PD] alsa full duplex on fc3 with intel8x0

Jacob Last jacoblast at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 17:28:47 CEST 2005

Yes, I'm sorry about the reply to the random thread...I just used
"reply" to get the mailing list address then forgot to change the
subject. My apologies.

I believe the PD version in CCRMA is 0.37.1. I think I will try
compiling the sources next...what version is recommended? Is there any
reason not to go with 0.38-4? or CVS?

Thanks and sorry again about the misbehavior.

Jacob