[PD] gem installation on mac os 10.3.9

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Jul 12 23:55:03 CEST 2005

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, rene beekman wrote:
> anyway, seem to be stepping on toes here, so i'll take my "c74 ingrained
> behaviour" offline...

It's not our fault: it's because Joshua Kat Clayton has 9 lives, and 9
times 74 = 666. Then, as good Dog-fearing Cathodics we can't accept
anything with 666 in it. We will have to send cult deprogrammers to your
house. In the meanwhile, wearing a tinfoil hat will temporarily help
subdue demonic temptations. Make sure you wear it under all circumstances,
especially when in public.