[PD] PDP C Library?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Jul 13 00:13:50 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Ian Smith-Heisters hat gesagt: // Ian Smith-Heisters wrote:

> I seem to recall someone talking, once, long ago, about PDP turning into
> a C library. Has/is anything happening with this?

The CVS/SVN version (0.13.x) is a library for quite some time now,
it's called libpdp. From its README:

  This is a library for real-time media object manipulation combined
  with a scripting language based on Forth. This library combined with
  libtile should eventually implement all the functionality in pdp for
  Pure Data. Until that happens they can peacefully coexist.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "plak" @ http://footils.org/cms/show/44