[PD] array vertical values defined dinamic

Urs Liska pd at ursliska.de
Wed Jul 13 17:36:36 CEST 2005

You can use the normalize message to change all vertical values at the
same time.

But I'm not sure I understand your question. What do you exactly want to
change: A single value? - that's what Jacob Last answered. The vertical
"size" (i.e. possible range of values)? - that's not necessary I think.

Did you see the 15.array.pd patch in the control-examples?

HTH
Urs