[PD] Dynamic pd objects linking

vade doktorp at mac.com
Thu Jul 14 08:32:44 CEST 2005

er, shite, my psuedo code meant to have [pix_separator] rather than
[separator] in there. Sorry. its 2:30 am here on the east coast and I
really ought to be alseep :)

iohannes is 100% correct. (separator is used later in the patch to
shoot different translates/rotates/ to different final output geometry)

v a d e //

http://homepage.mac.com/doktorp/
doktorp at mac.com