[PD] array vertical values defined dinamic

jmmmp jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Thu Jul 14 13:46:24 CEST 2005

> Setting the range is possible, but I suppose you want to enforce the
> range as well, right?, so that it it not possible anymore to move a
> value outside the array box with the mouse?

it was just to set the range, but as I said, I didn't looked at it closely
enough. now I know how to do it.

> This indeed is not possible to enforce with Pd, however I don't see
> why this should have anything to do with arrays being designed for
> audio data. Arrays are not thought to be for audio data only, they are
> general purpose, well, arrays.

that I also wrote too fast: of course an array is just an array. I meant
to say that since arrays have as standard the boundaries between -1 and 1,
it is more common for them to be used for audio. but of course, we're in a
democracy, an array can do what he pleases.