[PD] pd-0.38-4-devel-2: -stderr not working on windoze

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jul 14 15:23:57 CEST 2005

Tim Blechmann wrote:
> see miller's mail about this thread ... there is no difference between
> miller's pd and devel concerning the console output ...

i guess sven was referring to pd-devel doing faster writing to the
builtin shell; so there would be no need to write to the console (via
stderr) for speed reasons.

however, i still would prefer to get a console output, since you can
trace back a crash way easier (normally my eyes are too slow to see what
was printed last in the tk-window, just before it goes away)

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes