[PD] feature extraction

Jacob Last jacoblast at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:28:50 CEST 2005

Hi Jamie-

Thanks, I would love to see the abstractions, as I was sort of
shooting in the dark for a while implementing even the relatively
simple spectral centroid. I originally thought I should be able to do
the computation all in the signal domain from the [rfft~] object's
outputs....is that possible? What I ended up doing is writing each
analysis frame into an array, then using [bang~] to trigger the
calculation for each frame, reading through the array.

Well, if you could package those up it would be immensely appreciated!

Jacob