[PD] pd 0.38 printing to shell

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jul 15 20:07:51 CEST 2005

after re-reading the text, i have to add some noise and correct myself:

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> you cannot have an application that decides at runtime to which group it
> belongs.
> (although i am fully with you, that it would be far more elegant)
should read:
although i am fully with you, that it would be far more elegant to just
use a flag (-stderr) to change the behaviour)

> my source of information has always been
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/04/02/CQA/
> i guess, they do know their OS.

so the article is not by M$ themselves, but taken from the MSDN-magazine
(which i thought would be authorized by M$, but there is no evidence for
this)
furthermore, the journalist states, that this is just one way of
possibly many to achieve this goal.

she mentions another one, that would work only on XP; please let us do
some solution that will work on any w32-platform that pd currently runs on.

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes