[PD] pd 0.38 printing to shell

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sat Jul 16 13:09:50 CEST 2005

> Sounds great if it works.  On that note, I've tried in the past to get
> the MinGW compilation working and I didn't have much luck.  I started
> documenting the process here: http://puredata.org/docs/developer/mingw
> it would be awesome if you could complete it.  I'd like to be able to
> compile Pd-extended builds and auto-building for Windows too and I
> really don't want to have to learn MSVS.
well, it would be great, if someone could adapt the scons build system
for mingw ...

tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs