[PD] counting samples written to an array

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 17 00:22:17 CEST 2005

Timer is the only simple way to do it... unfortunately, tabwrite~ starts
and stops on DSP boundaries which don't correspond directly to timer~
output.  You can sync the starting and stopping to the DSP cycle using
bang~, but that will generate a message every DSP tick.

cheers
Miller

want to add an object to find out when the most recent DSP tick was