[PD] reply-to of this list

Urs Liska pd at ursliska.de
Mon Jul 18 21:52:22 CEST 2005

Well, after Frank's comment I searched the archive and found this article:
which convinces me that the lack of the reply-to header is rather a
feature than a shortcoming.

But it really isn't intuitive at all that I have to 'reply to all' if I
want to respond to the list because 'the list' is one single mailing
address to me (pd-list at iem.at).

However, now that I know how to deal with it, I'm OK with how it is.
Urs