[PD] Re: PDa and tabread4~

Guenter Geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Jul 19 10:41:27 CEST 2005

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, David NG McCallum wrote:
> Ah... I was actually using tabread4~ to do table lookup for waveshaping.
> Maybe there's a better way to do that...

hmm, I see. In this case you will have to scale the incoming signal
accordingly. Think of the array size as of in milliseconds.
e.g an array of 1024 has 23.22 ms length (1024/44.1)

Then scale your signal to fit between 0 .. 23.22 and send it to tabread4~

> Is there a list of PDa differences somewhere that I didn't read?

http://gige.xdv.org/pda/ :)

greetings

Guenter

PS: I hope you do not need array drawing, this is still buggy.