[PD] reply-to of this list

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Wed Jul 20 01:25:53 CEST 2005

Urs Liska wrote:

> Well, after Frank's comment I searched the archive and found this
> article:
>     http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
> which convinces me that the lack of the reply-to header is rather a
> feature than a shortcoming.

thats just one guys take on it, there is also :

"Reply-To Munging Considered Useful"

http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml

> But it really isn't intuitive at all that I have to 'reply to all' if
> I want to respond to the list because 'the list' is one single mailing
> address to me (pd-list at iem.at).
>
> However, now that I know how to deal with it, I'm OK with how it is.
> Urs

tasty electronic music vittles      --  bluevitriol.com
interactive music machine           --  improbableorchestra.com
blogging the vitriol                --  vitriolix.com