[PD] GApop compilation in OSX (Modified by David Plans Casal)

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Wed Jul 20 13:41:25 CEST 2005

On 20 Jul 2005, at 12:21, David Plans Casal wrote:

>> I only have to include this one file with these 3 lines ? - Okay, I
>> will
>> check it in ...
>
> I did a cvs update on externals/grh/GApop and can't see a package.txt
> in there, but I wrote one of my own with Thomas' reccomendations with
> this in it:

Which by the way: I obviously have no write access to the cvs repo...so
I can't commit that myself...I don't have serious externals to commit,
but I do wonder if someone (with a responsible) head willing to do as
much build testing and niggling as I do might gain commiter status?

I do plan to commit my own stuff when it's ready, too.

And I can cook ;-)

# David Plans Casal

problem.each { |day|
	assert_nil(spoon)