[PD] GApop compilation in OSX

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Wed Jul 20 14:01:27 CEST 2005

On 20 Jul 2005, at 12:34, Thomas Grill wrote:

> i have practically the same setup but no problems here.
> Could you try to cvs update your flext installation, recompile that
> and GApop and start PD again?

So strange.

After cvs update of both flext and gapop, I did

bash build.sh pd gcc

and

sudo bash build.sh pd gcc install

on flext, and everything went ok...then I went to grh/GApop and did:

waldorf:/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/externals/grh/GApop dc$ sh
../../grill/flext/build.sh pd gcc

which definitely pointed to the flext sources I'd just successfully
built after cvs update.

I reviewed .pdrc and it pointed to -path
/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/externals/grh, and asked for -lib GApop

Somehow though, pd still crashes. Could it be a pd version problem?
Should I up to 0.39?

# David Plans Casal

problem.each { |day|
	assert_nil(spoon)