[PD] flext externals crash PD

Jacob Last jacoblast at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:01:19 CEST 2005

Thomas--

I'm taking a look and not finding any flext headers or libraries
included in the Pd.app package (I removed the flext headers dir that
was by default installed there by the last flext release). As far as I
can see, the only flext files i have in my filesystem are the
libraries in /usr/local/lib (which are all up to date), the headers in
/usr/local/include/flext, and the source and buildsys in
/usr/src/flext.

Where would these shared externals reside and how do I recognize them?
Where would the included flext libraries be?

Thanks,
Jacob