[PD] flext externals crash PD

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Jul 21 10:38:12 CEST 2005

Hi Jacob,
many thanks for your findings... the -Wl,-x strips local symbols from
the binary... i'm wondering though why it crashes for you but not for
me.....
Can you give me some details about your configuration (OS/gcc/PD
versions etc.)?
In any case i removed the switch in the flext cvs version.

best greetings,
Thomas