[PD] pd cheatsheet

cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Fri Jul 22 21:38:42 CEST 2005

No, not exactly... I can't get PD to set any MIDI IN device.  Nor will it
allow me multiple MIDI OUT devices for some reason.  Okay, undoing the
MIDI revolution sounds all right but for now outputting MIDI (probably
into Audiomulch) would be the easiest way to get prebuilt sounds since
there are not a bunch of prebuilt synths etc. for PD.  I want to use PD to
do logical processing and create aleatoric rhythms and melodies.

I know there are flags that can be set on start up, but from the binary
installation I don't have access to change the start up (I don't see any
batch file), and I need to keep this installation because it has all the
libraries with it.

If I can't solve this I'll unfortunately have to use commercial software...

~David