[PD] help needed figuring out why pd on ubuntu hangs

jake elliott racter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 01:25:47 CEST 2005

hi

i am a big idiot and had disabled lo.  basically, my boot process
takes a long time at "configuring network interfaces" and i read
somewhere just to hit ctrl-c during that process.  it had no averse
effect on my net usage so far other than these problems i'm having now
with pd.

so i just ran "sudo /etc/init.d/networking restart" and everything
works fine now.

thanks for your help!

best,
jake