[PD] Re: [PD-announce] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC2.app released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Jul 25 23:46:10 CEST 2005

Cold, hard cash would pursuade me since I need to eat and pay the rent
;).  I basically never use Windows any more, so I am out of practice.
I would definitely help someone take over being the maintainer though.

There is a good chance that I'll be working on porting [hid] to Windows
in the future, in which case, I would probably end up making a new
Windows installer.

.hc