[PD] pd interferes with gnome panel - any ideas?

Matthias Blau blau_m at web.de
Wed Jul 27 11:05:45 CEST 2005

Hi list,

For quite some time, I have noticed that pd occasionally interferes with
the GNOME panel, in that the panel freezes and uses >90% CPU when pd is
launched. The only solution is then to kill the panel.
As this is sort of annoying, I just wanted to know whether anyone has
experienced the same type of problems and/or has suggestions to solve this.

This is on Debian Sarge (with its standard components including pd-0.38-4).

Any help appreciated,
Matthias