[PD] gemmouse / os x

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Jul 28 21:44:24 CEST 2005

This is all the info you can get from the gemmouse on OSX.

this is because (I know you noticed) that the gem-window never gets
properly focused. This is because OSX terminal apps (PD) should not open
windows according to OSX.

There was Jamie's pd++ floating around, an older hack of PD that allowed
the gemwindow to get focus.

B.