[PD] "pmpd" without externals

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jul 29 16:36:08 CEST 2005

Hallo,

attached is a little summer holiday toy by me: a set of two physical
modelling abstractions that implement a 1-dimensional mass and link
similar to pmpd's masse/link objects. However they don't require or
use any externals at all! (Except "expr" which is almost an internal.)

phys.pd is an example for using "emass1" and "elink1". Everyone who
ever has used pmpd will feel right at home, although I use a slight
different syntax for setting and getting attributes. But you can
change that easily of course to fit your needs. Maybe 2-, 3-, and
4-dimensional models follow later. ;-)

Have fun.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "plak" @ http://footils.org/cms/show/44