[PD] readanysf~ win32 binary

august august at alien.mur.at
Sat Jul 30 17:11:48 CEST 2005

hey guys,

unfortunately, I don't really have time to sit in front of a windows
machine and try to compile the sucker.  a long long time ago, someone
mentioned that they were attempting a windows build, but I never heard
back.

for an internet radio station, however, you really should consider
installing linux.

best of luck - august.