[PD] Digital Pedals : delay and loops

Urs Liska pd at ursliska.de
Tue Aug 2 22:33:21 CEST 2005

Maybe the attached abstractions are useful.
It is a switchable delread~ construction to smoothly change the delay
time of a delwrite~ object.

It is poorly documented but I send it anyway.
absLesekopf is the main abstraction.
absSmooth is used by it
absLesekopf-help isn't really what the name promises but it at least
shows how to set up absLesekopf

HTH
Urs