[PD] pd drum machines

daniel kosenko zvuk at linuxmail.org
Wed Aug 3 23:55:12 CEST 2005

hello

there is nothing to be bothered about. I recommended Patrick to "build it yourself", cuz this is where you apply your own idea. Isn`t it nice to create...
And "a functional drum machine" IS as simple as I imply: either sound is there or it`s not. Consistently repeating you`ll get a rythmical (or not) pattern.
no hard feelings, I WAS trying to help. :)
best regs
daniel .