[PD] tvjt - a vj tool

hard off hard.off at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:13:38 CEST 2005

i haven't done any gem stuff for ages...being more interested in the
audio side of things....but this might kick me back into action on the
visual front.

some kind of 'sequencer' would be nice for the video.

definately include as much audio-interactivity as you can.  ideally
you want to be able to trigger video events by audio events such as
drum beats...also by midi input...and then the best would be the
option of using audio signals to generate video.

also, it would be important for me to be able to feed in the output of
my own patches to the video stream.

and then to be able to take video from the stream and run it through
my own processes before sending it to the final mixer.

i'm looking forward to this now.