[PD] problems with OSC in windows

enrico_groups at libero.it enrico_groups at libero.it
Sat Aug 13 16:11:03 CEST 2005

Hi Martin,

thanks for your reply.

> Depending on your compiler you need to have the linker
> "export all
> symbols" as well as "export dynamic". The dll has to
> be compiled and
> linked with the same tools as your PD. These are some
> of the things I
> have run into in the past.

I have rebuilt pd using visual studio, so that I use the same tools as those used for the OSC extra, and I have added the following:

#define OSC_API __declspec(dllexport)

which should export all the functions (OSC_API is in front of all functions declaration) but I still get the same error:

load_object: Symbol "osc_setup" not found
osc: can't load library

is __declspec(dllexport) enough to export the symbols in the right way?

any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks,
Enrico