[PD] Gem-Doc - YES -that'd be great - plus an extra?

Enkidu (Xt#) rankX at web.de
Sat Aug 13 21:25:07 CEST 2005

Hi there

That would be great and more so, even though not a GEM issue in itself, =
but is there someone who can help with a comprehensive GEM & OpenGL =
documentation or just OpenGL-DOC. Going to OpenGL.org doesn't really =
help my poor windows dammed soul. Too much of CVS & compiling. I'm just =
getting into it, comming from the 3D/2D graphics brache.

Well, not very informative but an ecouragement for the GEM-overview =
maybe.

Enkidu

Enkidu @ www.Einheit7.de/Personal/Enkidu
Mr.&Mrs.T's Music @ www.Einheit7.de/Mr-T