[PD] pidip-0.12.19 doesnt load

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sat Aug 13 21:24:06 CEST 2005

ola,

daniel kosenko wrote:

>hi list and Yves
>
>1. By doing it, I meant installing pidip without ffmpeg and using theora instead.

theora is not optional,
i think you have it icluded ya!
so, use pdp_theorin~ to read your videos,
and convert them with ffmpeg2theora ( google it ).

>2. As you advised, I recompiled both ffmpeg and pidip after adding mp3lame shared libraries, but still get: pidip.pd_linux: undefined symbol: mp3lame_encoder

did you configure ffmpeg with  :
./configure --enable-mp3lame --enable-vorbis
also, i recommend a "make clean", "make"

>3. Is it possible to avoid having anything to do with mp3lame, like "bypass" this "feature" when compiling?

yes, don't put any --enable-mp3lame

suerte,
sevy