[PD] Pulling letters out of words

Dan Wilken cubis at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 09:03:00 CEST 2005

Thanks Mathieu,

This is exactly what I'm needing. Clearly all of my gridflow objects are
installed or loading properly, but I'll figure that out.

Does anyone know what Samual Burt is refering to on
On http://pcm.peabody.jhu.edu/~sburt/installing_pd_os_x.html
When he says gridflow (you need to read info about installing prereqs to
make it work)
I bet that's what I'm running into.

Looks like I'll need to install Fink next.

-Dan