[PD] pidip w mpeg4ip

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 15 10:05:12 CEST 2005

Thanks for the explanation :) I use the theora and icecast combination a
lot w PD, but I was wanting to stream some mpeg for an event...was there
any combination of mpeg4ip and pidip versions that worked? pidip 0.12.19
and mpeg4ip1.0 doesnt compile.  if there is a combination that worked
maybe I can try that (are older sources of pidip still available)?

adam