[PD] pidip w mpeg4ip

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Mon Aug 15 13:30:08 CEST 2005

ola,

err, pidip and mpeg4ip 1.0 should compile,
but maybe, it was a pre-release of mpeg4ip 1.0,
it's hard to remember, it was so long time ago
and my system has been reinstalled 2 times in the meantime.

the problem is to find the right version of mpeg4ip,
but, again, i'm not sure it works so well
( it was experimental and hardly used ),
i keep the code there, optionally,
if i ever need it one day, like you.

sorry for the poor support..

suerte,