[PD] Pulling letters out of words

Ti Bo tim at timesup.org
Mon Aug 15 16:14:15 CEST 2005

I made a very small external to do this, I have included the source
below.
I haven't tried to recompile this, but it worked well on a linux
box when I did it (a few years ago). Note that as it creates new symbols
each time around, it will apparently overflow something if used for a
while.
But it works for a while.

I have attached a text patch below too.

I hope it's useful to someone....