Atmel AVR + Computer Music (was: Re: [PD] teabox [sensors])

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 15 19:20:12 CEST 2005

Hi Ian,

The CCRMA pages are the best place to start.  They use semi-custom boards
though, and I ended up buying a board from SparkFun instead.  It put me back
$50 including the dongle (to program it from a printer port).

However, I haven't yet taken the time to learn how to program it from gcc;
I just used the compiler and download programs the SparkFun site pointed
to (on Windows).  It only took a day or so to get runnning.

I never found out if the open source downloader is compatible with the
SparkFun dongle, or if gcc is compatible with the SparkFun downloader,
or whatnot.

cheers
Miller