[PD] fft on pd.. does it have a sync signal?

José Henrique Padovani josepadovani at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 15 21:00:55 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm working on a real-time cepstrum patch...  was using Max/MSP on my
University but now I've decided to use PD. So there are small diferences
that I'm trying to understand. Max/MSP's fftin~ object has a sync signal
that is very usefull to do crossover patches, for example... It makes a
signal ramp that goes from 0 to 1 when it computes 0 to N-1 from the fft
frame... Now I'm trying to use the same system with a phasor~ in the pd
sub- patch where is the block-size but it didn't worked.... If anyone
has a simple fft-based corossover patch it would help.
Thanks,
Z.