[PD] mux~ and interpolation?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Aug 15 12:12:43 CEST 2005

> > or if you want to save cpu power: volctl~
>
> volctl~ is only for one channel, though, or do you have a newer
> version? It also seems to require the devel-branch of Pd, IIR?
sure, it requires the developer's branch ... i don't want to write
duplicate code, nor do i want people to blame me if their system
crashes, since they use miller's gui communication, that's known to be
not threadsafe ...

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs